Well the ten facts below are NOT Treasured by me,nor have I discovered them ! It's just some fun trivia which I found and thought would be fun to share.
1. Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
2. No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.
3. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
4. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
5. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
6. A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why.
7. No word in the English language rhymes with 'MONTH.'
8. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing. SCARY!!!
9. 'Go', is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
10. If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall. Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
Well Personally speaking Loved the last Fact ! LOL ! On a serious note in life sometimes we do need some useless trivia to lure others and Show-off our useless Database.